Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pride & Prejudice Hidden Lusts by Mitzi Szereto


Okay people...so Recently I read Jayne Austin's Pride & Prejudice and really I quite enjoyed it. The timeless whit and humor were rather refresing in the less eloquent smash your face in the plot style of today. Then again, that's rather harsh there are a lot of writers of today who write quite well, but Ausin was just light with heavy topics of the time. Now, this book, is an X rated book that I was laughing through the entire time. I don't know if it was actually good, or more just fascinating in how this author interpreted Austin's book and scraped away all that was proper and set off dynamite revealing the very scandelous and sexual nature of every character in the book. Scenes were just utterly ridiculous and so off the wall a few times I caught myself going .."really?! No one notices this?!" It was a fun read I don't know if I would call it for everyone, but for those of you who enjoy the laugh at the very nature of humans when it comes to their sexual natures would probably find this very amusing and oddly delicous. I for one will never look at these classic characters quite in the same light, but each story has it's place amongst society, and if you want to read and go "Oh My gosh! No they didn't!?" This book is probably for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment