Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Bed Game: Hot & Erotic Sex Stories By: Eve Welliver


Well, the title says it all about this book. This actually took me some time to read through, there was some decent writing in this book, but some of the writing was just awful. I mean really, really, awful. There were some really sexy, risky, and fun stories, but some were just sooooo poorly written I was distracted and had to hold myself back from trying to contact the author and ask if they need an editor. This book was just BAM, yup and the characters all got it on. Huzzah for everyone. Yes, I must refrain from being immature and giggling like a teenager, but c'mon it's difficult. Would I recommend this book to you? Well, if you want a book that is not erotic fantasy, but just the average everyday life good ol' fashion erotic book then yes I will say this is for you. I still cringe over some of the poor grammar and spelling errors though, other than that, a decent collection of erotic stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment