Saturday, August 6, 2011

Peterson Field Guides Venomous Animals & Poisonous Plants written by: Steven Foster/Rogers Caras


Now for some non-fiction fun...Just finished reading Peterson Field Gudies Venomous Animals & Poisonous Plants by Steven Foster/ Roger Caras. Well, it was an educational read and at the same time very SCARY! Im staying in New England compared to the rest of the United States there's a lot less animal, plant, and insect wise that can kill you. Just wow! I'm glad I read this and took notes and kept reading and will read this book again to keep an eye out for such things when Stormy is hiking with Nick and I, or just me going out into the big wide world. There's a few plants in here I remember playing with as a child and it seems the plant world mostly focuses on "breathing failure, cardiac disturbences, convulsions, paralysis, and death among many other things... yup plants=bad...and I love plants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment