Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas with the Alexanders The Alexanders, Book 3.5 Written by: M. Malone


Hello readers, second book of the Christmas season, and oh how guilty I feel simply because it's not even December yet, but seeing as my parents are here and I don't see them that often and never see them at Christmas time we decide to celebrate out Xmas right after Thanksgiving we're creating a new family tradition just for us especially since my brother is rarely if ever around for the Holidays since his line of work demands him to not be around for the Holidays. So, where am I going with this? Well, I downloaded a Christmas book that I now realize was part of a series, but it was a cute tale all the same. We are introduced to the Alexander family, from what I read of this family they are the perfect example of all that is good and perfect with a family, and Kaylee Wilhelm at some point made a connection to this family. Kaylee wants Elliott Alexander to notice her, but it seems that he doesn't like her much, so she's spending the holidays with her disapproving parents. Some event occurs and Elliott Alexander is finally in the position to come home for good, but for Alexander this means bittersweet memories and the only woman who makes him feel things he isn't ready for. Then readers a bad storm and a lack of diapers causes Kaylee to reach out to Elliott and Elliott finds himself wishing to protect Kaylee. As I said readers I just completely dropped myself into this series and it's clear a whole lot of back story and perhaps some past references, but the the author Malone was really good at keeping me up to speed. This was a charming Christmas tale that showed it is more than gifts it is about those who you love be they family or friends. Not a complex or overly in depth story, but cute all the same, I may try to check out this series from the beginning and continue learning about this new cast of characters, but a good story to keep me on the Christmas season path.



No comments:

Post a Comment