Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vampire Knight Volume 15 Art and Story Written by: Matsuri Hino



Salutations readers! Alright, so I’m all set for this series now roar! Bring it! I went back over the weekend and managed to read all 13 previous volumes as well as volume 14 again of this Manga, phew, talk about memory lane. I noticed something very important too concerning the way Matsuri Hino writes… she’s amazing at leaving very little very subtle clues that will indeed come into play, and now equipped with the hindsight and knowledge of previous volumes I knew what to look for. But, I still have no idea what is going to happen! Volume 15 it seems Yuki must really begin to grow up her sandbox time has long since passed and being a baby vampire in the world she’s been thrust into won’t cut it either, and it doesn’t help that Kaname is missing. And that a certain Pureblood is turning human girls into vampires…quite a few in fact. So now Yuki must step into the role as acting head of the Kuran clan in order to hopefully maintain the fragile peace between the human and vampire societies. Yuki is also suffering from a hunger and still her heart is torn and it doesn’t help that both men whom at one point were so dear to her and held her tenderly are both gone in multiple ways and distant from her. Still, Yuki has to do something right? Yuki is trying her best to regain the trust of the vampire aristocrats especially Aido, but can she? Thankfully Yuki still manages to be a dear girl whom has close and dear friends to her. The art in this book was as usual beautiful and made me quite sad at times things are changing again at Cross Academy and so many things stay the same, but can this new structure endure? Just what the hell does Kaname want? I’m still hooked to this series and after 15 volumes I’m ready for more so bring it Matsuri Hino we the readers can take it! …. Actually…. I don’t think I could bear it if Yuki, Zero, Kaname, Cross, and Aido suffered more…nope, but I’ll just be sure to have a box of tissues handy and my cute dog nearby for when I break down. So yes, Volume 15 is definitely a set up volume and is giving us more information readers, but to what end?

No comments:

Post a Comment