Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Walking Dead, Vol. 11: Fear The Hunters Written by: Robert Kirkman


So, tis the season again. There is snow or was snow falling now it is just rain, but it looked nice for a minute, and then it just went all bleh that is how The Walking Dead made me feel this time... only without the whole things looked ok. This last volume just wow what a soul crushing story. I thought we had hit rock bottom after we lost the last round of characters but this one wow... a great person is lost in this most recent book and I am glad they were able to die with a shred of their humanity left. I know in my last post I was all scared of how these kids in the story are going to grow up, but I hate being right... I mean wowzer the world that is in existence is just depressing. I feel like we really have hit rock bottom and what is left of these people is just shambling along and fraying a little bit each day filling them with something a bit less human each day. Oh, and if you guys were a bit queasy about Soil and Green (classic movie do watch) You might just want to stop with the last book before reading this one, I mean yuck. I am running out of things to say about The Walking Dead without giving away any plot, but this is t best time of year to read a zombie story. Why? Because it's cold and Zombies in most if not all stories freeze so I feel a tad less paranoid about a shambling Zombie coming after me in this weather unlike the summer time. Ok rambling here now as I've been saying amazing comic a must read, but do have a cute puppy or crowbar to keep you safe and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment