Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hot Six A Stephanie Plum Novel Written by: Janet Evanovich



Okay, I am addicted, I admit it! On a side note, happy One Year to my Blog! Yesterday was a year since my first book review. 88 books read, that's  not bad for a year eh? So, to those of you all around the world who read this blog thanks, I hope some of you enjoy my reviews and have managed to discover some cool books from me. Again if you disagree or even agree with my reviews I'd love to hear from you.

So book 6 in the Stephanie Plum series... I enjoyed this one, it was very ridiculous okay, INCREDIBLY ridiculous. All I know is, if I was blown up and shot at as many times as Stephanie I would make sure I was in shape and could use my gun. This story, I don't know who I feel sorry for. Stephanie is at this point way behind, I feel like she should have some kind of a grasp in what she is doing and maybe have some will power, her and Lula are going to get Type 2 Diabetes in no time. And really who does this much stupid shit in a matter of days? Everyone was a tad nuts in this book, not to mention Ranger finds himself being hunted by a whole lot of people both legal and illegal folk, Morelli just may propose a few times, Grandma Mazur learns to drive, and Stephanie's mother is going through "the change." Not to mention Stephanie has a wicked Zit a garbage disposal of a dog, no sex life, her Grandmother moves in with her, two very odd not overly friendly men after her, and an old gun runner bothering her for smokes and a ride... oh and dead bodies piling up as per usual.... Big Blue is still kicking though, just a crazy plot filled with a lot of memorable moments, also, when is Stephanie going to get some fashion sense? I know NJ folk may have held onto the whole 80's and Grunge look for a tad too long, but c'mon! With so many stray kisses going on I have no clue what is going to happen in this series...

No comments:

Post a Comment