Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mine For now Book 2 The Billionaire's Obsession Written by: J.S. Scott



Hi readers storms a coming in my neck of the woods so I curled up with another Erotic tale...the Eastern Sea Board decided that it wanted another crack at summer so it's muggy, hot, and just plain ick out...good time for an steamy erotic tale. However, sometimes we don't always get what we want, though Mine for now wasn't a bad read, but it dealt more with the emotional side of the budding romance between Kara and Simon. Oh Kara and Simon how you torment me, in this 2nd book of the Billionaire's Obsession the author tries to heal Simon and teach this sexy man beast that he is desirable and capable of having a woman unbound and un-blindfolded. Still, readers I was just teased by this book and its sexual scenes.  Don't get me wrong there were some very tantalizing scenes and oh so sexy. My big issue is what happens a lot in romance or any tale that involves two or three or how every many people there are attracted towards one another...lack of communication! Even though the signs are all there one half of this duo are just clueless absolutely clueless and caused me great frustration. There's something here readers for these two most definitely, but will they be able to work this out before it all goes up in flames?

No comments:

Post a Comment