Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Dog: The Paradox. A Lovable Discourse about Man's Best Friend Written by: The Oatmeal aka Matthew Inman


End of the month readers, and I was delighted to take a trip to VT to spend time with my husband's family (Delightfully these people have also taken me in as one of their own too granted they did this almost a decade ago but I'm still always in awe that I managed to marry equally awesome people to my hubby) Okay, forgive the side note. So, yes VT wonderful state and such a delightful place...though it is not for everyone. It took me three or four winters to finally venture outside in the sub zero winter weather just waiting to end my life with its icy hands...HA! Okay, forgive me again for going off on a side note. So My Dog is written by the wondrous "The Oatmeal" team. My mother in law gave my my husband and I this book as we are the proud owners of a cockapoo who being a dog has certain tendency to be a living, walking, drooling, sweet, goofy, barking, cuddle bug, scared-y cat of a dog. This is a very short read and oh so silly. It is a fun read, especially if you are a dog owner and love your pet as if he was one of your own; siblings, children, or crazy aunt and or uncle, or even cousin twice removed. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading this book. So, if you're a dog owner and are looking for a good chuckle and maybe even a few giggles and heck throw in a few good knee slaps this book is totally for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment