Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vampire Knight Volume 13 Written and Drawn by: Matsuri Hino



Volume 13...I cannot believe this Manga has gone on for 13 volumes. Why? Well... the story was fairly typical in certain aspects in the beginning. Human girl is secretly in love with perfect immortal Vampire, but not just any Vampire a pure blood, a king amongst vampires. Well, the story was cool in the beginning and Matsuri Hino's art is just amazing! I mean it! The way she shows emotions and tells a story wtih her art is just incredible. It seemed like the manga would wrap up three volumes ago. I really thought this is it! Finally! We know everything! No more secrets! Well,....it seems Matsuri Hino just had more to tell us and at the same time not tell us. The art and fashion is still 100% awesome, but the story this volume was so mysterious. Yuki the main character feels so different now as do the other main characters they're all so sad and broody, and everyone has a second or third agenda going on in the background. So... I have no idea what is going to happen in this series! In the beginning I predicted a lot of things, but now...I am forced to submit to the autor's whim and timetable to figure out where the heck this manga series is going. The anime wrapped up a while ago, and though that was pretty good. I really want to know what will happen according to the original author/artist. I do not agree with the description of this manga anymore seeing as Cross Academy is no longer in the picture for the main chracters, but for those of you who haven't read a manga yet and are interested here is the description of this series from the very first book to now.

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to teir dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!

So, did I enjoy this volume of Vampire Knight? Yes, and No... the anticipation of where this series may just kill me... probably not, but when I turn that page and it says "Vampire Knight end" it drives me nuts, because no end! It didn't end! There's more to come I know it! why not "To be continued...?" So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment